JAC Result 2018 Class 10 Date, Jharkhand Board JAC Matric 10th Class Result 2018: As there is no official information or update of the JAC Jharkhand Board 10th Class Result 2018. But we did the results analysis for giving the estimated results date for the students eagerly waiting for a long time. Last year the students got their results on 30th of May month and the exams happened in the month of February & March months. As per the last year trend and after observing the trends of past few years we came to a conclusion that the Jharkhand board is going to announce the results on May as every year. But, there is no clarity on when exactly candidates can expect their 10th results. Probably, they can expect the results by the last week of May 2018. As many as more than 4 lakhs candidates are waiting for the results to be announced, so keep stayed here for information about JAC Matric Result 2018 declaration date and time.
JAC Result 2018 10th Class Date, Information
- Board Name: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC / Jhar)
- Formation Year: 15th of November,2000
- Headquarters: Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Location: GCB, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834010
- Chairman: Dr. Arbind Prasad Singh
- Exams Organized by Board: 10th, 12th Exams
- Exams Month: 8th March To 27th March 2018
- Streams: General & Vocational Streams, Private Candidates
- JAC 10th Result 2018 Date: May 4th Week 2018
- JAC 10th Compartment Result 2018 Date: August 2018
- Status of JAC Result 2018 Date & Time: Available Soon
- Official Websites: jac.nic.in, jharresults.nic.in
JAC Matric Result 2018 Date, Details – Jharkhand Board 10th Result 2018
JAC Board Result 2018, Jharkhand Board Result 2018: Last year result was announced on 30th May at official websites that are jac.nic.in, jharresults.nic.in, India Results, Exam Results, Jagranjosh, All Results Nic etc. Out of the 4,67,193 students who registered for the exams, 2,28,859 boys and 2,34,453 girls had appeared for the class 10 exams 4,63,311 appeared for the papers, and only 2,68,308 passed which total pass percentage for last year was stood at 57%. Fewer boys than girls had taken the exams, but they outperformed the girls by achieving a pass percentage of 60.88%. Girls lagged behind with a pass percentage of 55%. The capital of Jharkhand Ranchi City recorded the second highest pass percentage of 65.91%. And previous year result was declared by State education minister Neera Yadav of Jharkhand Board. Last year the exam was conducted in 941 centres throughout the Jharkhand State. If board provide SMS or Mobile facility to check through results by this method then here we will provide the correct process for using this facility.
This year more than 4 lakhs students are anxiously waiting for the JAC 10th Class Result 2018 to be announced, so students don’t worry, We will reveal the date and time of results very soon here, According to the previous year the result is likely to be released in May 4th week 2018 at official site. This year we expected pass percentage will be increased when compared to last year, So we wish you “All The Best”.
How To Check JAC Board 10th Result 2018 Online
- Go to official website that is jac.nic.in or clicks on above links
- Click on “Enter Website” link at the end of the page.
- Find and click on “10th Results” tab in the top section of the homepage.
- Now, you will be redirected to the official homepage of results.
- Search for “JAC 10th Examination Result March 2018” link in the page and click it.
- Enter Roll No. or Enter Name and click on “Find Results” of the relevant one.
- Jharkhand Board 10th Class Result 2018 will be displayed on screen now.
- Save the result and if necessary take hard copy also for future reference.